Friday, March 14, 2008

Bunkmates for Life!



Today I will love the DFW airport.


No, it is not taking me to Joe.


But it is taking me to one of my other favorite people in the whole world on the other side of the ocean--my Bunkmate, Miss Sarah Page Viering.


Yes, people, I am going to Italy!


I don't speak a lick of Italian (that's what Sarah is for) and I know nothing about fashion, but I am going to be brave in an attempt to experience Italy to the fullest!


I know that I won't fit in with my Patagonia fleece, Tim Buk 2 bag, and rounded toe shoes, but whatever--I'll make it!


I'm so excited about getting to see where Sarah lives and all that she loves. Italy has been her baby for so long and now I will get to enter into her world and walk in her shoes--well not her literal shoes...they would KILL my feet!! Hayley will be there on Monday, so it will be half of the chicks invading Italy! WAHOO!


A follow-up post will be coming next week...so stay tuned.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

although i have no recollection of the above picture, i'm gonna go ahead and say this is what the Broussards would call a "thimble-full" photo.

Cla, can't wait to have you here and wear my fleece and sneaker with you!! I take any and every chance to be Americana!!

hurry up plane!!!

Claire Walker said...

It was from the hotel room after Joey and Emily's wedding :) Remember now? Maybe your thimble full was more than a thimble full!! I am coming as fast as I can to make you more American!!

Jenderr said...

Claire I am jealous, take me with ya. Mamma mia, I wanna go to Italy sometime. Well have fun and eat lots of carbs for me!