Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Fall Foliage at its Finest

This past weekend I was blessed by Paula and David Vierling with a pass on American Airlines to visit my AMAZING boyfriend, Joe. We spent the weekend in Boone, NC--where he goes to school--and thoroughly enjoyed the fall foliage that North Carolina has to offer! We went on three different hikes (yes, I know, we are so active!), and I was able to meet all of his friends. Here are a few pictures of us enjoying the fall leaves!



I was also able to fulfill one of my "30 before 30" items. (30 things I want to do before I turn 30.) Enjoy!

7 comments:

stephanie said...

So glad you got to cross that one off of your list...and I must confess that I'm super-jealous of all of the fall foliage (:

Brooke said...

OH MY WORD!!!!!!!!!!

i haven't laughed this hard in a long time. that video cracks me up!!! how fun! :)

i love you crazy claire.

Aimee Landreneau said...

That's hilarious!!!

Joe reminds me of a dark haired John Paul Summers. Maybe it's the beard!

Can't wait to see you.

Anonymous said...

Hokie Dyna Claire! Can you say Happy Much! You guys just look so happy in all dem pictures, seems like it was a good visit. And I must say nice tackle! I've always wanted to tackle someone in full uniform! I'll talk to ya soon! Love ya

Anonymous said...

I have been tackled by a lot of people, but I must say, you were definitely the cutest of them all (and the hardest hitting of course). Thanks for helping me appreciate the fall more. Sometimes I really just take it for granted. But you + colorful leaves = the most beautiful place to be in the fall. Maybe next time I can tackle you but we can make a huge pile of leaves first so you don't get hurt. or maybe we can just stare at each other and scream really loud. Miss ya and see you soon!

Sarah said...

i just watched that like 5 times in a row.
good hit claire.

kissing with the helmet on is the funniest part!
your face is priceless.

hearing your laugh makes me miss you more!

Aimee Landreneau said...

Lots of prayers today on your first day!!!

The Landreneaus