Thursday, December 27, 2007

I really am from the South!

As per usual, I went home to Lafayette, LA for Christmas.*

I was thrilled to be able to relax with my great family.

Little did I know that Kevin (my brother) and Patrick (Kevin's best friend) were going to remind me what my roots truly are.

Kev bought himself a handgun for Christmas and we just had to try it out, so we went out to some rice fields and had some fun. Enjoy :)



And for your viewing pleasure, here's the video of my first shot with the handgun!




*The only reason why I could go home is because of my new amazing teaching job! Praise the Lord!!!

4 comments:

Aimee Landreneau said...

Sydney Bristow would be proud of your effort. You looked really good until it went off!

Jenderr said...

haha lovely Claire. Next time make sure to plug dem ears up before hand. Looks like you had some fun with the fam, or maybe they had fun with you ;)

Anonymous said...

oh Clabbor. I remember when I shot my first nine. I pretended to be Jack Bauer and that empty can of whipped cream was the bad guy... the bad guy won.

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

the rice fields of louisiana...
hey, i asked brooke if we could come to the village this coming saturday...will you be there? i have a tiny something for you...so glad you bonded with the brothers in that rice field...i'm impressed...we have beebee guns and one appeared on Christmas day at the dinner table---long story...