Friday, October 5, 2007

Is Lafayette ready...

...for another mini Ben and Simonne Broussard?

They have already produced on the of the cutest and funniest kids I have ever met who is a fabulous combination of Ben and Simonne's strange humor.

Can they do it again?

I dare say that I think they can.

Here's a video of Noah Broussard along with my other favorite little people--Jacob, Mary-Grace, and Ava Landreneau--dancing to the "Cupid Shuffle" for your viewing pleasure. (So sorry for the sideways camera shot.)




Congratulations Ben and Simonne on the new Mini-Broussard!!!

7 comments:

Aimee Landreneau said...

Look at those cute little people!! I am constantly entertained!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout-out CB! We can't wait to welcome another Broussard to the world. Maybe he/she will have mad dance skills like big brother Noah! We miss you and hope you have to make a trip to Lafayette soon. I'll call soon (sorry it's been a week since I was supposed to call you back- I'm going to write it down right now so I don't forget!).
We LOVE CLAIRE!
-Simonne

Claire Walker said...

Of course, Simonne! I love you guys more than words could ever express! And thanks so much for the tip on the Pumpkin Spice creamer--I'm going get some tomorrow.

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

are we on for this saturday at 5pm?????????? hope so...

Sarah said...

lets get an update on this thing!

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

woohoo...see you at 5pm...pray for little brooke in bangkok for tests...may i take you to dinner after?

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

i'd e-mail you if i could find it to say---so sorry claire, i missed you---finally finished that job and hope to see you soon in future...will let you know when we are at Village next